- Remove bandage 24 hours after tattooing.
- Wash with water, do not rub, blot dry.
- Do not cover tattoo with bandage, and wear loose, clean clothes over tattoo.
- Apply very thin layer of an antibiotic 3 times a day, for 7-10 days after tattooing.
- Use body lotion( NO WHITENING ) after scab fall off.
- Use plastic wrap or place a layer of Vaseline over the tattoo when taking a shower.
- Do not pick, rub or tear the tattoo.
- Average healing time is 7-10 days.
- Keep out of the sun, out of pools, and out of salt water for one month after tattooing.
We have served you with equipment that are fully sterilized, clean, and safe, and that meet the all health standards. Please take a good care of your tattoo while it heals.